The benefits scheme for PMI members
Did you know, that as a member of PMI, you have access to PMI Extra, an exclusive portfolio containing money-saving discounts, designed to support PMI members both personally and professionally. There is no sign up process, nor any extra charge to access these benefits - you are automatically eligible to access these benefits by virtue of your membership.
PMI Extra contains fantastic cost-saving discounts and offers on a portfolio of everyday products and services such as home insurance, hotel stays, gyms and health clubs, Apple products, cinema tickets and office supplies and stationery.
We realise that it is becoming increasingly easy to find 'competitive' deals and offers through work or on the internet. That’s why many of the benefits within PMI Extra carry a stamp:
- National Price Promise - This stamp means that you should be getting the best possible price / deal in the UK, for this product or service
- Provider Price Promise - This stamp means that you should be getting the best possible price / deal that this company makes available.
- Cinemas – Save an average of 40%!
- Savings on top UK attractions from Merlin Entertainment
- Dine out more often, and pay less, with a Gourmet Society Dining Card
- 6% cashback from M&S, 7% from Homebase and Argos, 8% from B&Q and more
- Package Holidays – 5% discount on package holidays
- Accommodation – 10% discount on accommodation
- Airport Extras – car parking and airport hotels – 10% discount
- Car Hire – 12% discount
- Discounts on office stationery and supplies
- Discounts CV and Interview coaching services
- 10% discount on 1000s of books
- 20% off Travel Insurance
- 10% discount on car insurance renewal premium
- Discounts on Private Medical Insurance
For further details and to access PMI Extra click here
Terms and conditions apply. See website for more details. Offers are subject to change without notice. Insurance subject to underwriting. PMI Extra is managed on behalf of PMI by Parliament Hill Ltd of 3rd Floor, 127 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6BT who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for non-investment insurance mediation only under registration number 308448. Details can be checked on the Financial Services register by visiting the FCA’s web site at http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/home.do