The PMI is registered under the Data Protection Act and maintains a membership database in order to enable information to be exchanged, as required, with and between:
- individual members, the PMI and its subsidiaries,
- qualification centres and individuals involved in assessment
- regional groups
- relevant regulators
- billing and accounts departments
In addition, the data will be used to:
- confirm membership status and PMI qualifications of PMI members
- confirm events attended by members and non-members
We will also (subject to the normal ability to opt out of such activity and unsubscribe when required) distribute:
- publications and information about other PMI services;
- mailings from 3rd parties which we believe may be of interest
PMI respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. Our privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how PMI collects and processes your personal data. PMI’s products and services are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Please click on the link below to read the full notice.