Tuesday 27 November 2018
PMI, Floor 20, 25 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HQ
Full event details
Topics to include:
- What are the benefits of good data?
- The legal position - TPR's view
- Is the general data protection regulation (GDPR) working well?
- Will schemes' data be ready for the Pensions Dashboard expected to launch in 2019?
- How does poor data impact on scheme funding?
- Can you get a better buy-in / buy-out deal with good data?
- How do we fix the problem / improve data?
- What tools are there on the market for improving data?
- What priorities should pension scheme managers have for fixing data?
- Is data cleansing too costly?
- Do pension schemes give cyber security a high enough priority?
Click here for more event information.
This seminar is free to attend and interested parties can register here.
|Members||£ All prices displayed exclude VAT|
|Non-members||£ All prices displayed exclude VAT|
Contact details for enquiries or special rates
Floor 20, Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HQ