Wednesday 27 November 2019
Eversheds Sutherland, 115 Colmore Row, B3 3AL
8.15am Breakfast & networking 9.00am Seminar begins 10.45am Close
Full event details
This seminar, hosted by Eversheds Sutherland and PMI’s Insight Partners Sackers and WEALTH at work, aims to give an overview of current developments and experiences, highlighting why DB transfers are on the rise and what schemes can do to help members make good decisions.
The event will count as 2 hours CPD.
Free for PMI Members.
Register for this event here.
A background to DB transfers
- The current DB transfer experience
- What are the issues?
- What support is available to scheme members?
- What are Trustee and Scheme responsibilities?
- What’s the latest TPR and FCA thinking?
- Best practice
- Risks to schemes and members
- Member support and due diligence
The adviser view
- What happens when a member engages an adviser?
- What is suitable advice?
- What should members expect to pay?
Jonathan Watts-Lay, Director, WEALTH at work
Paul Morton, Investment Planning Director, WEALTH at work
Emma King, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland
Tom Meyrick, Senior Associate, Eversheds Sutherland
|Members||£ All prices displayed exclude VAT|
|Non-members||£ All prices displayed exclude VAT|
Contact details for enquiries or special rates
Floor 20, Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HQ