Thursday 10 October 2019
Leonardo Royal Hotel London City, 8-14 Cooper's Row, London, EC3N 2BQ
8.30 - 17.00
Full event details
Topics of discussion include:
- Regulator’s perspective on DC Workplace Pensions
- Different investment options including ESG concerns
- Member communication and the dashboard
- TPA's recent innovations
- Default fund for the mass market: striking the balance between managing short-term volatility and achieving long-term growth
- Cost transparency: how can we improve disclosure standards?
- Impact of charges on ultimate fund values
- Master-Trust authorisation
- Financial wellbeing: adapting a holistic approach
- Given the coverage of DC pensions, is it too late for CDC?
See the full agenda here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The PMI reserves the right to make modifications to the programme(s) and administrative arrangements in the event of special circumstances. In the event of written cancellation eight weeks before the event, 80% of the fee will be refunded. No fees are refundable after this date though it will be possible to substitute a delegate OF THE SAME FEE CATEGORY up to the day of the event. If the seminar cannot be held for any reason, the PMI's liability will be limited to a refund of the appropriate seminar fee only. Confirmation of booking, final event programme and other details will be issued two weeks prior to the event date. Please note that payment must be received before the event is held. For any bookings made at the member rate, the delegate must also be a member at the time of attending the event . If your membership status changes prior to the event your booking may be updated to the relevant non-member rate and a new/additional invoice will be issued to you.
|Members||£120.00 All prices displayed exclude VAT|
|Non-members||£220.00 All prices displayed exclude VAT|
Contact details for enquiries or special rates
Floor 20, Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HQ
- Contact name
- Tannaz Rastegar
- Contact phone
- Contact email
- Event website