Thursday 7 November 2019
Leonardo Royal Hotel London City, 8-14 Cooper's Row, London, EC3N 2BQ
09.00 - 18.30
Full event details
Topics of discussion include:
- Administrative challenges during de-risking exercises
- What are your admin providers doing to source the next generation of administrator?
- GDPR: Are you inadvertently breaching the rules?
- Can technology help deal with scams / fraud?
- A case study: how on-line portals / technology can help with getting data up to speed for wind-ups and PPF assessments?
- GMP equalisation – what should you be doing?
- Serving the Dashboard
- How can AI, Robotics, blockchain increase admin efficiency & reduce costs?
- and more...
For more information and the latest agenda, click here.
Click here to register
For more information and for all other queries relating to the 2019 Pensions Administration conference, including sponsorships and exhibition space, please email the Events team
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The PMI reserves the right to make modifications to the programme(s) and administrative arrangements in the event of special circumstances. In the event of written cancellation eight weeks before the event, 80% of the fee will be refunded. No fees are refundable after this date though it will be possible to substitute a delegate OF THE SAME FEE CATEGORY up to the day of the event. If the seminar cannot be held for any reason, the PMI's liability will be limited to a refund of the appropriate seminar fee only. Confirmation of booking, final event programme and other details will be issued two weeks prior to the event date. Please note that payment must be received before the event is held. For any bookings made at the member rate, the delegate must also be a member at the time of attending the event . If your membership status changes prior to the event your booking may be updated to the relevant non-member rate and a new/additional invoice will be issued to you.
|Members||£350.00 All prices displayed exclude VAT|
|Non-members||£450.00 All prices displayed exclude VAT|
Contact details for enquiries or special rates
Floor 20, Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HQ
- Contact name
- Tannaz Rastegar
- Contact phone
- Contact email