Certificate Membership is available to those who achieve one of the qualifications shown below:
- Certificate in Pensions Calculations (CPC)
- Certificate in Pensions Administration (CPA)
- Certificate in Pensions Automatic Enrolment (CPAE)
- Retirement Provisions Certificate (RPC)
- Certificate in Pensions Essentials (CPE)
- Certificate in Pension Scheme Member Guidance (CPSMG)
- Certificate in DC Governance
This level of membership demonstrates an individual’s desire to improve their professionalism within the employee benefits and retirements savings industry and the designatory initials CertPMI is a public recognition of this commitment.
Becoming a Certificate Member
Please complete a Certificate Membership application form and return it to the PMI together with:
- any supporting documentation we have asked for (i.e. evidence of your eligibility)
- payment to cover the election fee and the annual subscription
Please click on the relevant links for:
When to apply
You can apply to become a Certificate Member at any time of the year. Please note however that the PMI membership year runs from 1 September to 31 August and we do not offer pro-rata rates.
Code of Professional Conduct
As a member of the PMI, you are required to adhere to our Code of Professional Conduct. Click here to download a copy of the Code of Conduct
For further details contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7392 7410.