The PMI is currently trialling the use of e-assessement at our internally sourced venues for exams in 2019. The units that can currently be undertaken through e-assessment are as follows:
- Award in Pension Trusteeship
- Certificate in DC Governance
- Retirement Provision Certificate
Advanced Diploma in Retirement Provision
- Core Unit 1A - Understanding Retirement Provision
- Core Unit 1B - Foundation in International Employee Benefits
- Core Unit 2 - Regulation of Retirement Provision
- Core Unit 3 - Running a Workplace Pension Scheme
- Core Unit 4 - Financing and Investing for Retirement Provision
- Defined Benefit Arrangements
- Defined Contribution Arrangements
- Reward and Retirement Provision
- Taxation, Retail Investment and Pensions
- Retail Advice and Regulation
- International 2: Managing International Employee Benefits
- Professionalism and Governance
Candidates can elect whether they wish to take their exam online when completing the Spring 2019 Application Form.
Candidates who do so will be sent instructions on how to use the specific functions available on the e-assessment platform closer to the examination date.
Some features that are available include; being able to flag questions; a workings window, inbuilt exam timer, reformatable answers and the ability to quickly shift between questions.
E-Assessments will be carried out on PCs provided by the PMI, no external PCs are permitted for completing the exams.
Please note e-assessment will not be available to you, should you wish to sit your examination in-house at an approved PMI Centre (i.e. Workplaces).
For more information please contact the Qualifications team by email; firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone; +44 (0) 20 7392 7400.