Tuesday 5 December 2017
Full event details
DATE TBC: 5th December 2017
The conversation about climate change is evolving fast and sometimes springing from unexpected places. Pension schemes are constantly re-examining how they identify and manage risks whether this be political, economic, technological or environmental.
Within this context, carbon risk management deserves a special focus given its far-reaching investment strategy implications.
Our half-day technical seminar will examine the key issues climate change and carbon risk management poses pension schemes, and will provide delegates with the opportunity to listen and engage in insightful discussions from Sackers, ClientEarth and BNP Paribas.
The seminar will feature an educational overview, panel discussion as well as a practical session.
Unmissable sessions include:
- Investing and Climate Change: TPR's new guidance and the legal framework
- Climate risk in investment decisions: How the law is shaking up business as usual
- Managing Climate Change investment risks: practical solutions
- Invest Wisely Pension Fund - putting the debate into practice
- Climate risk and today's trustee: what next?
Speakers and topics are subject to change.
Click here to register your interest.
Trustee £99 All prices displayed exclude VAT
|Members||£205.00 All prices displayed exclude VAT|
|Non-members||£255.00 All prices displayed exclude VAT|
Contact details for enquiries or special rates
Floor 20, Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HQ
- Contact name
- Events Team
- Contact phone
- 0207 392 7428
- Contact email