This course is part of the following PMI Pathways...
The Diploma in Pension Trusteeship is a new, standalone award, designed to show judgement when dealing with complex pensions issues, above and beyond technical knowledge.
The aim of this qualification is to increase professionalism further and highlight the distinction between Lay/Member nominated trustees and Professional trustees qualified at the same level. The Diploma is the PMI’s first qualification to integrate ESG into its course material, making it a markedly more advanced qualification’
Who is this course for?
- Wider information set
- Testreach Support Process And Incident Management
- Testreach Remote Invigilation Protocol
- PMI Exams General FAQs
- Testreach Candidate Journey Visual Walkthrough
- DPT Specifcation
- FAQ Testreach Remote Proctoring
- Diploma In Pension Trusteeship Guidance Document
- PMI Withdrawal And Deferral Policy
Next online exam date: TBC
In order to sit this exam, you must ensure you adhere to the following:
- Ensure you have access to a working webcam as you will be remotely invigilated
- Ensure you have appropriate IT permission to download the Testreach exam app TestReach
- Ensure you have read our policy here before making any bookings
- Ensure you have read the Testreach documentation under 'useful resources'
- Ensure you have read the guidance documents and learning support information
- Ensure you have a look at the study skills website here, for valuable study tips