The Certificate in Pensions Essentials is a qualification designed to support the training and development of pensions administrators and other pensions professionals as part of a career development path.
Who is this course for?
- How do we assess our employees who register for the Award and/or the Certificate in Pensions Essentials?
- Why is the Award in Pensions Essentials classed as Level 2 and the Certificate of Pensions Essentials classed as Level 3.
- What will candidates get at the end of these qualifications?
- How can we be sure that there will be standardisation between all companies electing to take up and deliver the training needed for their staff to pass these qualifications?
- Are there any timescales for passing these qualifications?
- Should the Assessment tests include calculations where applicable?