EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- How do we assess our employees who register for the Award and/or the Certificate in Pensions Essentials?
- Why is the Award in Pensions Essentials classed as Level 2 and the Certificate of Pensions Essentials classed as Level 3.
- What will candidates get at the end of these qualifications?
- How can we be sure that there will be standardisation between all companies electing to take up and deliver the training needed for their staff to pass these qualifications?
- Are there any timescales for passing these qualifications?
- These qualifications appear to be geared towards larger third party administrators who have the training resources, but it may be more difficult for in-house administration teams. Will PMI approve the training of a provider and then a smaller company could buy their material?
- Should the Assessment tests include calculations where applicable?
Examination Partner approval
- Not a PMI Approved Examination Partner?
- What criteria does a Examination Partner have to meet?
- What are the different types of centres?
- How much does it cost to become a PMI Examination Partner?
- Malpractice and Maladministration Policy