If the Learning Outcomes state that a calculation is required, then this should be in the Assessment test.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Examination Partner approval
- Not a PMI approved Examination Partner?
- What are the different types of centres?
- How much does it cost to become a PMI Examination Partner?
- How do we assess our employees who register for the Award and/or the Certificate in Pensions Essentials?
- Why is the Award in Pensions Essentials classed as Level 2 and the Certificate of Pensions Essentials classed as Level 3?
- What will candidates get at the end of these qualifications?
- How can we be sure that there will be standardisation between all companies electing to take up and deliver the training needed for their staff to pass these qualifications?
- Are there any timescales for passing these qualifications?
- These qualifications appear to be geared towards larger third party administrators who have the training resources, but it may be more difficult for in-house administration teams. Will PMI approve the training of a provider and then a smaller company could buy their material?
- Should the Assessment tests include calculations where applicable?