This course is part of the following PMI Pathways...
The Award in Pension Trusteeship is a qualification for Trustees or those interested in Trusteeship, based on The Pensions Regulator’s indicative syllabus. It provides formal recognition of a Trustee’s knowledge and understanding (TKU) in line with the requirements of the Pensions Act 2004.
The APT is otherwise known as CPT unit 1.
From 2021, we will be holding 'Private Sittings of the APT (CPT unit 1) exams which will take place online only. If you would like to hold a 'private sitting' please contact James Cumine or Vanessa Jackson directly to enquire about availability.
Private sittings can hold no less than 10 individuals and at least 4 weeks notice must be given so that we can try and hold the exam on your chosen date.
Who is this course for?
- APT examiners report from Autumn (September 2019)
- Award in Pension Trusteeship reading list
- Trustee Training Directory 2020
- Wider information set
- APT 2020 Feedback Doc
- APT Spring 2021 Feedback Document
- APT Specification
- APT September 2021 Feedback Doc
- APT March 2022 Examiners' Report
- APT September 2022 Examiners' Report
- APT CPT Unit Guidance
- Testreach Support Process And Incident Management
- TESTREACH REMOTE INVIGILATION PROTOCOL
- PMI Exams- General FAQ's
- Testreach Candidate Journey Visual Walkthrough
- APT March 2023 Examiners' Report
- FAQ Testreach Remote Proctoring
- PMI Withdrawal And Deferral Policy
- MCQ Exams Timetable - Spring 2024
- APT September 2023 Examiners' Report
- APT Exam Timetable AUTUMN 2024
Next online exam date: 26 March 2024. We have reached maximum capacity for this exam sitting.
In order to sit this exam, you must ensure you adhere to the following:
- Ensure you have access to a working webcam as you will be remotely invigilated
- Ensure you have appropriate IT permission to download the Testreach exam app TestReach
- Ensure you have read our policy here before making any bookings
- Ensure you have read the Testreach documentation under 'useful resources'
- Ensure you are using the learning from the Trustee toolkit here
- Ensure you have a look at the study skills website here, for valuable study tips