This course is part of the following PMI Pathways...
The Certificate in Pension Trusteeship will give those wishing to become Accredited Trustees the necessary qualification to prove their knowledge and their application of this knowledge, in their role as an Accredited Trustee.
From 2021, we will be holding private sittings of the CPT unit 2 exams which will take place online. If you would like to hold a private sitting please contact James Cumine or Vanessa Jackson directly to enquire about availability.
Private sittings can hold no less than 10 individuals and at least 4 weeks notice must be given so that we can try and hold the exam on your chosen date.
Who is this course for?
Next online exam date: We will confirm a new date in due course
Please note: we do have a maximum capacity limit for this sitting. Please ensure you book on ASAP if you would like to secure a guaranteed slot on this exam.
In order to sit this exam, you must ensure you adhere to the following:
- Ensure you have access to a working webcam as you will be remotely invigilated
- Ensure you have appropriate IT permission to download the Testreach exam app TestReach
- Ensure you have read our policy here before making any bookings
- Ensure you have read the Testreach documentation under 'useful resources'
- Ensure you are using the relevant learning material provided to you on the CPT webpage
- Ensure you have a look at the study skills website here, for valuable study tips