Introduction to Pensions (Advanced)
This introductory workshop is suitable for those who have some understanding of pensions but need to improve their knowledge of pension in the wider savings and employee benefits context to a more advanced level than our Introduction to Pensions workshop - The Basics.
Our expert panel will talk through the current issues and challenges surrounding the pensions industry, from outlining the pensions law and the valuation process for DB pension scheme funding to the importance of investment and its elements.
Fees£45 (+VAT) per session/£210 (+VAT) all sessions for members
£55 (+VAT) per session/£280 (+VAT) all sessions for non-members
5 hoursof CPD
- Pension administration
- Cybercrime and how to protect your organisation
- Member engagement
- Pensions law
- Defined benefit pension scheme funding
- Introduction to Governance
- Employees with pension experience
- Support staff
- Professionals working in related fields such as payroll, accounts and HR