It takes a large number of dedicated people, both in the public eye and behind the scenes to make the UK's pensions system work and the PMI is delighted to honour and recognise the work of pensions professionals.
The nominations for 2020 PMI Awards are open. Please submit your nominations here.
Rules and procedures
- The award for Outstanding contribution to the PMI is open to PMI Members only
- The award for Outstanding contribution to the pensions industry is open to both PMI members and non-members
- Candidates cannot nominate themselves for an award
- Candidates can only nominate one person for each award
- Nominations must be received by 12pm on Monday 16 March 2020
- Nominations will be reviewed by the Policy and Public Affairs Committee by Thursday 26 March 2020
The winners will be announced at the PMI Annual Dinner on Wednesday 10 February 2021.