Coronavirus announcement - following the announcement from the government on 16 March 2020, the awards have been postponed until further notice.
The PMI hosts its Awards annually to acknowledge the outstanding achievements of those in the pensions industry. It takes a large number of dedicated people, both in the public eye and behind the scenes to make the UK's pensions system work and the PMI is delighted to honour and recognise the work of pensions professionals.
The nominations for 2020 PMI Awards are open. Please submit your nominations by 5pm on Thursday 19 March here.
Rules and procedures
- The award for Outstanding contribution to the PMI is open to PMI Members only
- The award for Outstanding contribution to the pensions industry is open to both PMI members and non-members
- Candidates cannot nominate themselves for an award
- Candidates can only nominate one person for each award
- Nominations must be received by 12pm on Monday 16 March 2020
- Nominations will be reviewed by the Policy and Public Affairs Committee by Thursday 26 March 2020
The winners will be announced at the PMI Annual Dinner on Thursday 23 April at the Savoy, London.
- David Weeks, Co-Chair, AMNT - Outstanding contribution to the pensions industry Award
- Kim Gubler, Director, KGC Associates - Outstanding contribution to the PMI Award
- Chris Parrott, Head of Pensions, Heathrow Airport Holdings - Outstanding contribution to the PMI Award
- Mike Abrams, Smiths Pensions - Outstanding contribution to the PMI Award
- Frank Field, Labour MP for Birkenhead - Outstanding contribution to the Pensions Industry Award
- Lesley Carline, Director at KGC Associates Ltd. - Contribution to the PMI Award
- Stephanie Hawthorne, Editor at Pensions World - Contribution to the Pensions Industry Award