Robustness of the Pensions Industry in light of COVID-19
We are pleased to invite you to join our upcoming webinar, in association with Financial Times, The Pensions Regulator, European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority and Office for National Statistics.
This webinar continues our series on COVID-19 and is suitable for all members and non-members interested in understanding the key risks and challenges.
- actions taken by governments and regulators in Europe and UK to lessen the economic impact of the lockdown on pension schemes
- impacts on savers, government accounts and businesses
- measures taken by trustees and other industry stakeholders to adapt to a changing work and pensions environment
- industry successes and looking forward at the future challenges
- Pension Scheme Managers
- Policy advisers
- Corporate IFAs
- Investment managers
- Communication professionals