Secretary to the Trustee (Advanced)
Secretary to the Trustee (Advanced) is an online series designed for those who have some understanding of pensions and trusteeship, but need to improve their knowledge to a more advanced level than our Introduction to Secretary to the Trustee workshop.
Our expert panel will talk you through the advanced requirements of the role. From outlining employer covenant to DB scheme journey planning and managing advisers
We'll share our insights and help you work effectively with the Chair and Board of trustees, as well as answer any questions you have about the pensions industry and wider trusteeship.
Feesmembers £30.00 (+VAT)
non-members £40.00 (+VAT) per session
- How to support the trustees in dealing with cases going to the Ombudsman?
- TPR intervention and one-to-one supervision
- Employment covenant
- Managing advisers
- Trustee training
- DB scheme journey planning
- DC Governance
- How public sector boards work?
- Secretary to the Trustees