1. How satisfied have you been with the direction of pensions policy over the last six months?
2. How optimistic are you about the direction of pensions policy over the next six months?
3. How satisfied have you been with the actions of the Pensions Regulator over the last six months?
4. How confident are you that the Pensions Regulator will focus on the right areas in the next six months?
5. How confi dent are you that the Pensions Dashboard will be delivered by 2023?
6. How confident are you that either your own scheme, or schemes that you advise, will be able to provide data for the dashboard by 2023?
7. If you are not confident, what are the principal obstacles? (Select all that apply)
8. In what way could your employer help you as we come out of lockdown? (Select all that apply)
9. To what extent do you believe that asset managers will be able to provide information necessary for trustees to comply with TCFD reporting requirements?
10. The DWP’s recent Post Implementation Review on DC governance requirements focused on the Chair’s Statement for DC schemes. The review recognised that the current requirements for this are not working well and that further work is needed to address concerns raised in the review. Please skip this question if it is not relevant to you. Please rank from 1 to 4 which of the following ideas you think will lead to most improvement for members and governing bodies of schemes (with 1 being most improvement and 4 being least improvement – please assign a different number to each of the 4 options):
Our sixth edition of PMI Pulse is now closed. Next poll will open in 2022.
Last update: 26 May 2022