If the Learning Outcomes state that a calculation is required, then this should be in the Assessment test.
To Purchase the APE Registration (VQ student Membership) please click on the APPLY button above
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Not a PMI Approved Centre?
- What criteria does a centre have to meet?
- What are the different types of centres?
- How much does it cost to become a PMI apporoved centre?
- How do we assess our employees who register for the Award and/or the Certificate in Pensions Essentials?
- Why is the Award in Pensions Essentials classed as Level 2 and the Certificate of Pensions Essentials classed as Level 3?
- What will candidates get at the end of these qualifications?
- How can we be sure that there will be standardisation between all companies electing to take up and deliver the training needed for their staff to pass these qualifications?
- Are there any timescales for passing these qualifications?
- These qualifications appear to be geared towards larger third party administrators who have the training resources, but it may be more difficult for in-house administration teams. Will PMI approve the training of a provider and then a smaller company could buy their material?
- Should the Assessment tests include calculations where applicable?
- What is a Unique learner number (ULN) and do I need it?