If you are interested in furthering your career within the pension and employee benefits industry, joining a professional association such as the PMI is a good start. Affiliate Membership is a great option for those wishing to be members without having to study for one of our qualifications (or those who already hold other professional qualifications).
Affiliate Membership provides the opportunity to stay in touch with PMI developments and keep up-to-date with changes in the industry.
There are various benefits that are accessible to Affiliate Members, such as networking opportunities, career development opportunities and access to expert insights.
For most people, creating professional relationships is important, and joining the PMI supports just that.
- discounted member rates at our conferences, seminars and workshops throughout the year
- access to a network of Regional Groups throughout the UK, who have regular contact with members working in the local areas
Another important reason to consider Affiliate Membership is to take advantage of the wealth of career resources on offer.
- complimentary subscription to PMI News - the Institute's monthly magazine and PMI Technical News - the Institute's quarterly newsletter
- targeted job listings
- Affiliate Membership looks impressive to current/future employers as it shows that you are dedicated to staying connected in your profession and to continued professional development
Being an Affiliate Member of the PMI grants you access to resource information such as Expert Partner insights which focus on topical issues written by a panel of specialist expert partners.
- complimentary subscription to PMI TV - a channel dedicated to pension professionals which consist of panel discussions and interviews with key figures in the industry
Becoming an Affiliate Member
To become an Affiliate Member you will need to complete a Membership application form and return it along with payment to cover the annual subscription. The cost of Affiliate membership is £75.
Please click on the relevant links for:
Affiliate members can opt to pay by setting up a Direct Debit using the mandate form.
When to apply
You can apply to become an Affiliate Member at any time of the year, however the PMI membership year runs from 1 November to 31 October and we do not offer pro-rata rates.
Code of Professional Conduct
As a member of the PMI you are required to adhere to our Code of Professional Conduct. Click here to download a copy of the Code of Conduct.
For further details contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7392 7410