Members who upgrade to Diploma membership are entitled to use the designatory initials DipPMI.
Diploma membership is available to those who achieve one of the qualifications shown below:
- Diploma in Pensions Administration (DPA)
- Diploma in Pension Calculations (DPC)
- Qualification in Pensions Administration (QPA)
- Diploma in International Employee Benefits (DIEB)
- Retirement Provision Diploma (RPD)
- Diploma in Member Directed Pension Scheme Administration (MDPSA)
- Diploma in Employee Benefits & Retirement Savings (DEBRS)
- Diploma in Regulated Retirement Advice (DRRA)
Gaining these qualifications can be an individual achievement in its own right or as part of the path to PMI’s Advanced Diploma. Either way demonstrates an individual’s desire to improve their professionalism within the pensions industry and the designatory initials DipPMI is a public recognition of this commitment.
Becoming a Diploma Member
Please complete a Diploma membership application form and return it to the PMI together with:
- any supporting documentation we have asked for (i.e. evidence of your eligibility)
- payment to cover the election fee and the annual subscription
Please click on the relevant links for:
When to apply
You can apply to become a Diploma Member at any time of the year. Please note however, that the PMI membership year runs from 1 September to 31 August and we do not offer pro-rata rates.
Code of Professional Conduct
As a member of the PMI, you are required to adhere to our Code of Professional Conduct. Click here to download a copy of the Code of Conduct
For further details contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7392 7410.