THE DEADLINE FOR SPRING 2020 APPLICATION FORMS HAS NOW CLOSED.
Please click on this link for the application form to join the revision courses and submit the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The Retirement Provision Certificate is not available until September of 2020.
We have temporarily suspended delivery of this qualification to enable us to re-write all study materials and produce a new bank of questions for examination.
The PMI is always responsive to its learners, and has listened, in this case, to the feedback we have been given.
This qualification has always been a robust exam, and has been central to our qualification delivery process.
From September 2020 there will be a brand new qualification called the Diploma in Retirement Provision and will contain the following:
- Level 3 Award in Retirement Provision (New Award)
- Level 4 Retirement Provision Certificate (Updated Certificate)
- Level 5 Diploma in Retirement Provision (New Qualification)
Please ensure you submit the application form to email@example.com
(PLEASE DON'T SEND APPLICATION FORMS TO INDIVIDUAL TEAM MEMBERS)
- Our SLA is 5 working days and 10 working days during peak times. Please take note of the increased fees.
- If you are interested in the CPSMG qualification, please send an email to Vanessa Jackson : firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have elected where you wish to sit the exam on Page 1.
- You have signed the declaration on Page 2.
- You have completed the Payment Form on last page.
- You have added on any relevant fees in relation to Membership renewal on the Payment Form, including an election fee if applicable.
Forms not fully completed/completed incorrectly may result in delays when processing your application.
Please use this form to designate whether you wish to complete your examination(s) electronically. More information on E-Assessment can be found here.