At the Pensions Management Institute, we are devoted to making it simpler for learners and the wider public to access the information that we publish about our company and the resources it provides.
What is the purpose of the Wider Information Set (WIS)?
- To provide the public and potential learners with essential information which will help them come to a decision as to what they would like to study.
- To assist members/learners in gathering evidence to add to the quality assurance processes.
- To assist members/learners in gathering information that can help enhance the quality of their experience with the PMI.
Policies and useful information
In order to guarantee that our members/learners receive the best possible education, we have put together a few guidelines which ensure centres uphold their examination standards to , and members/learners understand the requirements of, the General Conditions of Recognition. The links provided below will guide you to the rules and regulations:
- Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Sanctions Policy
- Special Consideration Policy
- Malpractice and Maladministration Policy
- Complaints & Appeals Policy
Information & Guidance:
- Conflicts of Interest Guidance
- Centre Handbook
- Guidance notes for multi-site centres
- Learner Instructions for exams
- Customer Service Statement
- Regulations & Guidance Notes
- State of Play
- Centre Recognition Form
- Add a qualification to an existing site
- Add a satellite centre
- Special Consideration form
- New Centre contact / invigilator form
VQ Learner forms:
- Candidate Registration*
- Unit Certificate Claim form
- Final Certificate claim for APE
- Final Certificate Claim form
- Candidate Transfer form
* NOTE - If the candidate completed APE within 12 months of registration and immediately transferring to CPE (no fee) - use the Candidate Transferring Form.
The fees for each exam may vary per paper depending on the qualification chosen as per the fees listing.