This course is part of the following PMI Pathways...
The aim of the Advanced Diploma is to provide the required professional knowledge, skills and understanding for an individual to undertake, after sufficient experience, a position as a pensions specialist within a self-administered scheme, a third party administrator, a life assurance company or the consulting and advisory services.
Please note that the ADRP qualification will cease to exist in it's current format from April 2028 meaning all existing or new learners would only have five years to complete this qualification from 2023.
We encourage learners to consider the Retirement Provision Pathway ,which is very similar to the units that encompass the ADRP qualification. The level of the qualification and member benefits remains the same as the ADRP qualification . Learners can achieve the APMI membership upon successful completion of this pathway.
Who is this course for?
- ADRP online learning materials
- Wider information set
- Application For Accreditation Of Prior Learning
- Advanced Diploma Test Unit Specification
- P&G Unit Test Specification
- Advanced Diploma Qualification Specification
- Testreach Support Process And Incident Management
- TESTREACH REMOTE INVIGILATION PROTOCOL
- PMI Exams - General FAQ's
- Testreach Candidate Journey Visual Walkthrough
- FAQ Testreach Remote Proctoring
- PMI Withdrawal And Deferral Policy
- ADRP Exam Timetable - Spring 2024
Autumn 2023 exam results release date: w/c 18 December 2023
Next online exam dates: 15-19 April 2024
Applications are open until 26th January 2024 , 4 pm *LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE*
Learners have the option to book onto a package deal (revision session + exam entry) at a reduced rate. If you want to book onto the package deal, please click here
Learners can book onto the revision session only via this link
In order to sit this exam, you must ensure you adhere to the following:
- Ensure you have access to a working webcam as you will be remotely invigilated
- Ensure you have appropriate IT permission to download the Testreach exam app TestReach
- Ensure you have read our policy here before making any bookings
- Ensure you have read the Testreach documentation under 'useful resources'
- Ensure you are using the learning material here when revising for your exam
- Ensure you have a look at the study skills website here, for valuable study tips
- Ensure you have referred to the important notice under 'assessment method'