The Certificate in Pensions Calculations (CPC) is a qualification for pensions administrators designed to demonstrate competence in the manual calculation of benefits of occupational pension schemes.
Who is this course for?
- CPC Guide for Candidates
- CPC online learning
- Wider information set
- Testreach Support Process And Incident Management
- TESTREACH REMOTE INVIGILATION PROTOCOL
- PMI Exams - General FAQ's
- Testreach Candidate Journey Visual Walkthrough
- CPC Qualification Specification
- FAQ Testreach Remote Proctoring
- Examiners' Report March 2023
- PMI Withdrawal And Deferral Policy
- CPC Exam Timetable - Spring 2024
- CPC Exam Timetable AUTUMN 2024
Next online exam dates: 11-21 March 2024.
Applications are now closed.
In order to sit this exam, you must ensure you adhere to the following:
- Ensure you have access to a working webcam as you will be remotely invigilated
- Ensure you have appropriate IT permission to download the Testreach exam app TestReach
- Ensure you have read our policy here before making any bookings
- Ensure you have read the Testreach documentation under 'useful resources'
- Ensure you are using the learning material here when revising for your exam
- Ensure you have a look at the study skills website here, for valuable study tips
Well, what would I do without the PMI? The work I have done over the years - and the people I have been involved with - has given me so much pleasure and enjoyment!
Dominic Croft, Chief Examiner for the Certificate in Pensions Calculation