This course is part of the following PMI Pathways...
The Diploma in International Employee Benefits, delivered in partnership with the International Employee Benefits Association (IEBA), provides a programme of education, study and examinations for all those involved with the complex area of international employee benefits. The qualification aim is to identify aspects of benefit provision which those involved in international employee benefits are most likely to encounter in dealing with expatriates, internationally mobile employees and local employees.
Who is this course for?
- DipIEB online learning materials
- Wider information set
- Diploma In International Employee Benefits Specification
- DIEB Test Specification
- DIPIEB FLYER 2022
- Testreach Support Process And Incident Management
- TESTREACH REMOTE INVIGILATION PROTOCOL
- PMI Exams - General FAQ's
- Testreach Candidate Journey Visual Walkthrough
- FAQ Testreach Remote Proctoring
- PMI Withdrawal And Deferral Policy
- ADRP Exam Timetable - Spring 2024
Autumn 2023 exam results release date: w/c 18 December 2023
Next online exam dates: 15-19 April 2024
Applications are open until 26th January 2024 , 4 pm *LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE*
Learners have the option to book onto a package deal (revision session + exam entry) at a reduced rate. If you want to book onto the package deal, please click here
Learners can book onto the revision session only via this link
In order to sit this exam, you must ensure you adhere to the following:
- Ensure you have access to a working webcam as you will be remotely invigilated
- Ensure you have appropriate IT permission to download the Testreach exam app TestReach
- Ensure you have read our policy here before making any bookings
- Ensure you have read the Testreach documentation under 'useful resources'
- Ensure you are using the learning material that will be sent to you once your booking has been secured
- Ensure you have referred to the important notice under 'assessment method'
- Ensure you have a look at the study skills website here, for valuable study tips
Get access to your free IEBA membership here. Your IEBA Membership includes access to IEBA’s Digital Library of presentations and articles on international employee benefits topics.