The Retirement Provision Certificate is ideal for employees new to pensions, support staff and those professionals working in related fields. It provides a broad introduction to pensions and other related benefits in the UK.
Who is this course for?
- Wider information set
- RPC 2020 Examiners' Report
- RPC Spring 2021 Examiners' Report
- RPC Qualification Specification
- RPC Qualification Guidance Document
- RPC Qualification Test Specification
- RPC Spring 2022 Examiners' Report
- RPC Sample Questions
- RPC Autumn 2022 Examiners' Report
- Testreach Support Process And Incident Management
- TESTREACH REMOTE INVIGILATION PROTOCOL
- PMI Exams - General FAQ's
- Testreach Candidate Journey Visual Walkthrough
- RPC Spring 2023 Examiners' Report
- FAQ Testreach Remote Proctoring
- PMI Withdrawal And Deferral Policy
- MCQ Exams Timetable - Spring 2024
- RPC Autumn 2023 Examiners' Report
Next online exam date: 26 March 2024. Applications are open until 26th January 2024 , 4 pm *LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE*
Learners have the option to book onto a package deal (revision session + exam entry) at a reduced rate. If you want to book onto the package deal, please click here.
Learners can book onto the revision session only via this link
In order to sit this exam, you must ensure you adhere to the following:
- Ensure you have access to a working webcam as you will be remotely invigilated
- Ensure you have appropriate IT permission to download the Testreach exam app TestReach
- Ensure you have read our policy here before making any bookings
- Ensure you have read the Testreach documentation under 'useful resources'
- Ensure you are using the learning material here when revising for your exam
- Ensure you have a look at the study skills website here, for valuable study tips