Certificates are awarded when all five units that make up the Award have been successfully achieved. Centres must record, for every candidate, when each unit has been achieved. The certificate claim form must be completed and returned to PMI with the appropriate fee.
Certficates can be claimed at any time providing centre approval is maintained and there are no standardisation issues outstanding.
Each final qualification certificate will have to the following details
- the PMI name and logo
- the candidate's name as registered (please ensure this is correct at point of registration and inform us promptly of any changes)
- the accredited qualification title and level
- the national accreditation number for the qualification
- the unit titles, national number, credit value and level per unit
- a unique identifier for the certificate
- date on which PMI confirms the achievement by the candidate
- PMI's Chief Executive signature and PMI President Signature
- the Ofqual regulator's logo
Application for final certificate can be found on the fees & forms page.